Make homemade Febreze for a few pennies! I’ve been using this method of refilling my Febreeze spray bottle for about a month now. I don’t like to use scented sprays inside the house, but there are time when something burns in the kitchen, and that’s when I’ll reach for the spray bottle to just quickly clear the air.
- 1 tablespoon of your favourite fabric softener
- enough water to 3/4 fill an old Febreze bottle
- an old Febreze spray bottle)
- Put fabric softener and water in a spray bottle, and shake to mix.
- Do a fabric test in an inconspicuous spot before spraying – just to be sure.
- Don’t use on leather, suede, or silk.