Lynn at Present Letters has nominated me for two awards, The Versatile Blogger and the Liebster Blog Award, both of which I’ve received several time, and each time I feel it an honour. There is just one problem, I don’t know enough people to keep the nomination requirement fulfilled time after time. This is slightly embarrassing, as everyone I know has already received both awards, too. Many of them have followers far in excess of 200, which disqualifies them also. So I’ll say many thanks for this honour, and simply play along with 5 unusual things about me.
1. I’m allergic to both bee and wasp stings, which is rather unusual because it’s normally one or the other but not both.
2. I started taking piano lessons before my feet could reach the damper pedals.
3. I’ve also played the bass drum, the flute and the tuba, the later of which made my teeth go crooked.
4. I like to read sci-fi and horror books.
5. My youngest son is soon to be married.